8 DAYS, 9 HOURS AND 6 MINUTES

Monday, June 22, 2009

Need more info - faster?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm feeling a bit glued to my computer since the race started. I spent some time on the RAAM website and found some helpful info. Thought I'd share it with you.
Looks like they just made it to TS #11 (Mexican Hat, Utah) about 10 minutes ago.

Use the below link.
http://www.raceacrossamerica.org/raam/rc.php?s_N_Year_ID=2
Use the drop down on rider/team report (select #T412) to get info on the time station arrival times, average speed, miles left to ride, etc.
Use the drop down on arrival predictions - rider/team (select #T412) to get estimates of when they are expected to reach the remaining time stations. Remember they need to make it to Annapolis by 17:00 on Monday, June 29th.